September 25, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

I'm was never a sweets person or a breakfast eater until I seen a pin for Cinnamon Roll Waffles. These changed my life! I made these one day and I have never went back. I original posted this back in June 2013 but I deleted the post?! So I wanted to share again. I loved them and the picture I took  was one of the first for my blog. I hope you like this post and if you haven't tried this simple but huge craze. I say give it ago and try.

 
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
 
What Ya'll Need:
1 package of 5 or 8 count Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Syrup  
 
What to do:
Get a Waffle Iron,  place cinnamon rolls in close lid for 2 minutes remove and repeat. Once done put frosting on top and add the syrup of choice and enjoy!
 
Cooking Note: I have also used a homemade waffle mix and added cinnamon and brown sugar. Tasted just as great and used no frosting only syrup. So weather it's a can or mix it will work either way would work out great.


No comments:

Post a Comment