September 1, 2012

Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken

 
Yet another Pinterest idea that I can't pass up. I have been waiting to find a chicken recipe like this. My husband loves garlic and I love Brown sugar so this is only the best idea for us. Can't wait to try this next week Brian will be so thrilled. I'm thinking of adding BBQ sauce if I do I will update the recipe and post pictures for all to see. Enjoy Y'all!

 

 
What Y'all Need:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced(I use pre-minced garlic from a jar to save time)
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
 
What to Do:
Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish
In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender
Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar
Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture
Add salt and pepper to taste
Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes

 
 
Recipe Source: DayDream Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment