October 14, 2013

Deviled Egg Potato Salad

I normally don't eat any type of egg, potato or noodle salads. I don't like a cold egg, potato or noodle nope, I'll pass. I only recently was alright with trying a potato salad at a family gathering because my husband said it tasted like a deviled egg, which I love. So I gave it a try and loved it. I went looking all over for a recipe and couldn't find one that was just simple and easy. I figured why not just take the two and mix and see how it tasted. It was a match made in heaven. I now can say I have a deviled egg potato salad recipe of my own.


Deviled Egg Potato Salad 

What Ya'll Need:
5 Russet Potatoes
12 Hard Boiled Eggs
3/4 cup Miracle Whip(I used light)
2 Tbsp. Yellow Mustard
1/2 cup Sweet Relish
1 tsp. Paprika

What to do:
Cut potatoes into cubes; boil as you would for mash potato. Once potatoes are almost done drain and place into a large bowl, dice egg whites in to small pieces.  Add remaining ingredients. Gently stir all together until combined. Enjoy hot or chill for a an hour.

**Cooking Note: Don't over cook potatoes. Also when mixing in the  miracle whip if you want to use less just start with a smaller amount and spoon in and mix till it's right for your taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment