October 30, 2013

Reese's {Brookie} Cupcake

A great friend of mine at work had her birthday last week. I asked her what she would like me to bake for her. She couldn't decide whether she wanted brownies or cookies she told me to pick one. So I was trying to think of something to do and then I remembered seeing a pin on Pinterest with both cookies and brownies. It had no name on the post so I didn't know what to call them and from the picture you get the idea of how to make it. So all I had to do was figure out a name for it. I gave it the name "Reese Brookie Cupcake." I changed one thing about it from the original picture; I cooked mine in a cupcake pan and used a full size Reese's peanut butter cup. Plus it totally works because my daughter’s nickname is "Brookie." I wanted to have peanut butter in every bite not just the center. If you love brownies, cookies and peanut butter cups. This is a must try treat!


This is how you layer the cookie, buttercup & brownie.
 They taste so darn good, you must try these at least once. If you can't bake have someone do it for you.

Reese's {Brookie} Cupcake 

What Ya'll Need:
NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE 36 oz. Tub. 1 Jumbo Bag Reese's Snack Size Treats Chocolate, 19.5 oz (26 count)Pillsbury Brownie Classics Traditional Fudge Brownie Mix, 19.5 oz

What to Do:Preheat oven to 350. Using a tablespoon scoop out a heap of cookie dough and press in the cupcake pan. Place a Reese's buttercup on top of cookie then scoop brownie mix on top just to cover buttercup. Bake for 16*18 minutes checking and watch top of brownie to not over cook edges. 


**Cooking Note: Make sure the cookie dough covers bottom. Only fill the cupcake pan about 3/4 full. Once you pull the cupcakes out let them cool in the pan so that it gives the cupcake time to set so it makes it easy to pull out of pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment