November 12, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

It's Thanksgiving and I'm ready for all the pumpkin flavored recipes I can make. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love cooking meals for my family so this time of gather is the best. I seen the recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cookies in Taste of Home cooking magazine. This was a great recipe that I will be making again and again. I made them for a party at my husbands work and sent all the cookies with him thinking maybe there would have been some left over. But the dish came home empty, my husband said that everyone liked them. If you like pumpkin spice you will enjoy this recipe. I can't wait for my family to try them.


What Ya'll Need:
1 bag of Hersey's Pumpkin Spice flavor Kisses
1 Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix Pouch 17.5 oz.
1/2 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 tbsp. Nutmeg

Pumpkin Spice Coating:
3 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice

What to Do:
Place the cookie mix in a bowl and add everything package says including pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg mix well. Take cookie dough and round in to a ball then dip it in the pumpkin spice coating and place on cookie sheet. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove and place one Hersey's kiss on top and let cool then eat and enjoy!

**Cooking Note: These were made with a cookie mix but could easily be made with a homemade sugar cookie recipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment