May 7, 2014

{Homemade Colored Sugar}

My daughter Brooke and I were getting ready to make a recipe from one of her cookbooks. The recipe called for colored sugar crystals of which I had none. I remembered seeing a Pin that was about DIY colored sugar on Pinterest. I found the Pin and followed the directions from the site Mom On Timeout. Glad I stumbled across this clever idea and it's a great way to say money, helped me save $5 on our recipe. Plus it was quick and easy. Visit her blog she has lots of great tips and recipes.

 Add sugar & food coloring to a Ziploc bag and Shake. Be amazed at how easy!
 The reaction Brooke had was Great, she enjoyed this project!

This was a fun, hope you enjoyed & don't forget to check out Mom on Timeout. 





3 comments:

  1. office maler
    microsoft mal
    windows mal

    Get help developing an advanced template in Word. We also help with setting up templates in the network. We program advanced features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Kudos to the author for consistently delivering high-quality and relevant content. This blog has become my go-to resource for staying informed in a variety of fields. I'm grateful for the valuable insights shared here."
    planet fitness coupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Cheers to the author for their commitment to fostering a learning community. The interaction with readers, thoughtful responses, and the overall positive atmosphere created here make this blog stand out. It's more than just a source of information; it's a community of like-minded learners."
    raising canes coupons

    ReplyDelete