May 17, 2013

Taco Calzone

I'm always ready to try any new recipe. So, When I saw this one on Pinterest I knew I wanted to try it out. My husband and I love Taco's. Thought it would be great to test out a flaky crust compared to a dough crust. I would say it was quite good. I guess my husband liked it so much that before I could even take the picture for this he was coming back for more. I would say this will be made more in my future! Hope you try it out and enjoy as much as my family did.

 
 

What Y'all Need:
1lb of ground meat
1 pkg of any taco seasoning that you like(I use McCormick)
1 small onion chopped up
1 15oz can of black beans(drained and rinsed) I use ones flavored with Jalapenos
1 crescent roll original flavor
1-2 cups of cheese(I use Colby)
sour cream
lettuce
 
What You Do:
In a skillet, brown ground meat. Drain, season with taco seasoning and add the chopped onion. Let cook a few minutes then add the can of black beans. Roll out the crescent roll in the middle place the meat mixture then top with cheese. Cook in oven in a pre-heated oven at 350 for 20mins. Let sit for 5mins when completed and Enjoy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment