May 18, 2013

Taco Stuffed Bell Pepper

I love taco's and bell peppers, well really I love all kinds of peppers. So what's better then mixing the two. My husband and I love stuffed peppers so when he had the Idea to use the taco mixture I was on board. So, here is the end results of my version to a Taco Stuffed bell Pepper. Simple and Easy!
 

What Ya'll Need:
4 bell peppers
1 pound ground beef
1/2 of a yellow onion, diced
1 can black beans
1/2 cup cheese(your pick)
1 pkg. taco seasoning
Sour cream, Lettuce and Tomatoes all for Topping it off

What to You Do:
Ground beef, drain. Add the diced onion and black beans cook 10 minutes. As that's cooking cut the tops off of four bell peppers remove stems and seeds.  Fill bell peppers with ground beef mixture and top with cheese. Cook for 45 minutes at 365 degrees. Once they are done let sit and cool for 5 minutes eat and Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment