September 11, 2013

Baja Chipotle Chicken

Here is a recipe that I cooked in the Crockpot. I have been using different flavors with chicken and testing them in different recipes here is one that I like a lot. I used Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade. It was so good I will be making this one over and over. I made enough chicken to last me for three dinners. I will be trying more of the marinades soon. Hope you try this one and enjoy.
 This is the marinade I used. I also used this on pork chops they were yummy.
 Just add chicken tenders to crockpot and cover with just enough marinade. 
 Shred and enjoy this chicken in taco's, enchiladas or by it's self 

Baja Chipotle Chicken 
  
What Ya'll Need:
2 lbs. Chicken tenders boneless skinless
3/4-1 cup Lawry's Baja chipotle Marinade

What to do:
Place chicken in crockpot top with Marinade. Stir till all the chicken is coated the top and cook on high for 2 hours. Remove and shred with two forks and Serve.

*Cooking Note: This recipe is really that easy. Also the chicken stays moist and you can't ask for anything better.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment