September 19, 2013

Mesquite Shrimp

I have been trying out different recipe's using marinades that are homemade and ones that come already made in bottles from the store. The brand I started with first was Lawry's. This time I tried the Mesquite flavored marinade for a recipe. I made shrimp tacos and this shrimp was very good. It didn't take long at all to cook. So over all I thought this was another successful recipe. I did decided that to finish the bottle I think I'm going to try it on chicken and grill them. I can't wait to see how that will taste.
 
 This is the second flavor of Lawry's Marinade that I have tried still impressed.
 Here's the shrimp Taco's I made had great flavor the shrimp was very good.
 
 
Mesquite Shrimp
 
What Ya'll Need:
1/2 bag of salad shrimp(no-tale)
I/4 cup of the seasoning

What to Do:
Thaw the shrimp out and place it in a container that has a lid. Add the seasoning to your liking I used 1/4 cup for 1/2 bag of salad shrimp and it was plenty. Let sit in fridge for 20-30. Cook shrimp on a sauce pan for 5-8 minutes.

*Cooking Note: If you cook more shrimp just read how long to cook them for on the bag of shrimp you use but best guess is once its white it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment