July 17, 2013

Avocado Deviled Eggs

Deviled Eggs! Tell me who doesn't like a deviled egg.. Okay I'm sure there might be a person who don't but my family is full of people who do. My husband Brian and sister in-law Amanda love deviled eggs. We also have a love for avocados so when I seen a recipe for avocado deviled eggs I knew this was going to be something I was trying immediately. I'm glad I did cause they are AMAZING!! Very easy to make so I hope that you try these cause they are worth the taste test.

 
So good, I left a few chucks of avocado in the mixture.. Glad I did!

 
 
Avocado Deviled Eggs
 
What Ya'll Need:
7 medium eggs boiled 
1 avocado diced up
1 tbs.  of Lime Juice
1 tbs. of Mayo(miracle whip for me)
salt and pepper for taste
Paprika for topping the eggs
 
What to Do:
Take boiled eggs cut in half length way and put yolk in a small bowl. Then place diced avocado in the bowl with cooked egg yolk add lime juice, salt, pepper and mayo stir until it has a consentience of a normal deviled egg mixture. Add  the egg/avocado mix to the center of the eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
 
*Cooking Tip: Place the egg mixture in a small Ziploc bag. Cut one corner and squeeze in center of egg.. Makes this step very easy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment