July 17, 2013

Turkey Melts on Yeast Rolls

I was enjoying a good chicken fried steak dinner and eating a yeast roll when the idea for this recipe came to light. I love a good sandwich and a warm one at that. I decided to try making turkey melts on the left over yeast rolls I had. I have made homemade breads but I like to buy Sister Schubert's® Dinner Yeast Rolls. You can cook one at a time or ten. Nice to have them on hand when my husband makes plans for a last minute dinner party. The yeast rolls are yummy, so adding turkey and cheese made them taste so good. It took no time at all to make. I will be doing this more often. I can think of many different sandwich creations that might just be a hit.

 
My husband added lettuce, tomato and spicy mustard.. Should have taken a Picture!
 
 
 
Turkey Melts
 
What Ya'll Need:
Sister Schubert's® Dinner Yeast Rolls
Turkey Slices of your favorite brand(Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Turkey Breast)
Cheese (I used provolone and Colby)
All the special condiments for topping(lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, mayo)
 
What to Do:
Place frozen yeast rolls place in preheated oven  375 degrees and warm them for 5 minutes. Take them out and let cool cut in half. Then place what condiments you want on the bread I added spicy brown mustard and cheese. On top of condiments place the meat even on each half of yeast roll keep apart on baking pan. Place back in oven for another 10 minutes. Remove, put each half together and Enjoy! That simple...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment